This book arrived promptly, when inspecting the book I noticed 2 main elements missing. The page numbers and a table of contents. Both are very important to me as I do not use book marks. I remember page numbers.
Here are the categories of the book:
- Identifying an Area of Expertise for Your Blog
- Developing a Unique Voice
- Writing Skill Refinement
- Choosing the Best Web Hosting Platform
- Building an Audience
- The Importance of Positive Brand Development and Promotion
- Additional Considerations Concerning the Use of Social Media
- Determining the Best Strategy for Monetizing your Blog
I quickly spot read most of the book, I like to read certain chapters or skip chapters if a book is a dry read. This book is a new beginner’s guide, I hope to see an advanced book with collaboration opportunities, and profitable advertising.
There are a few chapters I would add, including an introduction to websites for your blog. Also key information on social media, and defining your niche as a blogger are very important.
However if you are just starting out this can benefit you greatly. Unfortunately this book was not able to provide any knowledge in blogging for me, however I would buy an advanced blogger book by the author if they write one in the future.